Dr Michael Lee is a Fellow of the Australasian College of Dermatologists and an accredited Mohs Micrographic Dermatologic Surgeon of the Australasian College of Dermatologists and American College of Mohs Surgery.
He holds a Masters of Public Health (Honours), Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from the University of Queensland. In addition to completing his specialist training in dermatology, Dr Lee has completed further subspecialist training and was awarded a Fellowship in Mohs Micrographic and Laser Surgery from the prestigious Skin and Cancer Foundation.
After graduating in Medicine from the University of Queensland, Dr Lee practiced dermatology in major teaching hospitals in New South Wales, including The Royal North Shore Hospital, Prince of Wales and Sydney Children’s Hospital, St. Vincent’s Hospital, Skin and Cancer Foundation and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.
Dr Lee completed his Master’s thesis on malignant melanoma awarded from the University of Sydney. Dr Lee has authored over 20 scientific articles in internationally renowned scientific peer reviewed journals such as the Archives of Dermatology, Dermatologic Surgery and the Australasian Journal of Dermatology.
Dr Lee currently is Chair of the Medical Advisory Board, Quality Improvement and Management Committee at the Skin Hospital. Dr Lee previously sat on the Safe Practice and Environment Committee.
Dr Lee is a highly skilled dermatologist who has a warm, calm and caring manner. Dr Lee is committed to providing you with excellence in all aspects of your care.
- Skin Cancer and regular mole surveillance
- Axillary hyperhidrosis
- Skin cancer treatment including Mohs micrographic surgery, photodynamic therapy and topical chemo-immunotherapy
- Rosacea- vascular laser for facial redness reduction
- Melasma – pigment reduction with laser and broadband light
- Fellow of the Australasian College of Dermatologists
- International Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Certificate of Eligibility for Specialist Registration (UK)
- Member of the American College of Mohs Surgery
- Member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery