Dr Michael Lee is a Fellow of the Australasian College of Dermatologists and an accredited Mohs Micrographic Dermatologic Surgeon of the Australasian College of Dermatologists and American College of Mohs Surgery.
He holds a Masters of Public Health (Honours), Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from the University of Queensland. In addition to completing his specialist training in dermatology, Dr Lee has completed further subspecialist training and was awarded a Fellowship in Mohs Micrographic and Laser Surgery from the prestigious Skin and Cancer Foundation.
After graduating in Medicine from the University of Queensland, Dr Lee practiced dermatology in major teaching hospitals in New South Wales, including The Royal North Shore Hospital, Prince of Wales and Sydney Children’s Hospital, St. Vincent’s Hospital, Skin and Cancer Foundation and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.
Dr Lee completed his Master’s thesis on malignant melanoma awarded from the University of Sydney. Dr Lee has authored over 20 scientific articles in internationally renowned scientific peer reviewed journals such as the Archives of Dermatology, Dermatologic Surgery and the Australasian Journal of Dermatology.
Dr Lee is an examiner with the Australasian College of Dermatologists.
Dr Lee is a highly skilled dermatologist who has a warm, calm and caring manner. Dr Lee is committed to providing you with excellence in all aspects of your care.
- Skin Cancer and regular mole surveillance
- Axillary hyperhidrosis
- Skin cancer treatment including Mohs micrographic surgery, topical immunotherapy and topical chemotherapy
- Rosacea- vascular laser and broad band light for facial redness reduction
- Ablative laser therapy for field treatment of sun damaged skin
- Profractional laser for scars
- Fellow of the Australasian College of Dermatologists
- International Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Certificate of Eligibility for Specialist Registration (UK)
- Member of the American College of Mohs Surgery
- Member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery